Summit GIS and Mapping is a small consulting business based in Littlehampton, South Australia, which specialises in providing spatial information services and training in related technologies.
Summit GIS and Mapping brings to you experience with a range of proprietary GIS software packages including ArcGIS and Manifold, in addition to experience with a number of free and open source GIS software packages such as Quantum GIS.
With Summit GIS and Mapping you can expect:
- Excellent service;
- High quality spatial analysis and map production services;
- Up front and easy to understand advice;
- And a friendly, open and informative approach.
Summit GIS and Mapping is available to provide a variety of GIS related services such as:
- Customised map production
- Spatial data management including:
- Spatial data broking: helping you to source the right spatial data for your project;
- Spatial database construction and management, including digitising: efficient creation of spatial data to suit your needs;
- Field-based Spatial data collection
- Spatial Data Analysis, Modeling and Visualisation
- Turn your spatial data into genuinely useful information
- Address Geocoding
- Ideal for visualising any kind of address database. Where are your competitors located? Where do you customers live? etc
- GIS training
- Learn what GIS is all about by undertaking GIS training with Summit GIS and Mapping.
Spatial information technologies can be applied across a wide range of disciplines and industry sectors including:
- Natural Resource Management
- Local Government
- Non Government Organisations etc.
Summit GIS and Mapping has a particular interest in supporting the GIS and mapping needs of not-for-profit and community based organisations by providing GIS expertise and training at affordable prices.
Summit GIS and Mapping is owned and operated by Chris Medlin, who has been working in the spatial industry since 1998.
Summit GIS and Mapping can be contacted using the details on our contacts page.